A little treat on Shrove Tuesday.
1 batch of crepe batter (I used this recipe)
3 strawberries, halved
1 plum, halved
2 tbsp light brown sugar
(extra lemon wedges for serving)
- Make crepes as per recipe.
- Place brown sugar onto the pan and squeeze in lemon juice.
- Do not stir, allow sugar to start caramelising before placing plums face down onto the pan.
- Let it cook for about 5mins before adding in the strawberries (also face down).
- Allow strawberries to cook for about 2mins, then remove from pan and serve.